Anyone remember a kids movie from the 80's...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I'm guessing it was from the 80's. I remember seeing it on tv. There was a creepy house and an old man owned. He would push a wheelbarrow down the sidewalk. The kids fell through the ground I believe into this guys cellar and it's full of money. That's about all I can remember from it.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Nope, sorry. Don't remember that one.

But if it had any kind of a "creepy" or "suspense" bent to it, chances are good that I didn't ask my mom to rent it for me. Those genres STILL don't sit well with me. LOL

-J-

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    what you need to do is say you have rep for the first one to answer. they'll come out the woodwork. your repshake brings all the whores to the thread:laugh:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    It wasn't Goonies and I'm pretty sure this was a tv movie but not a tv series. It wasn't a horror movie either. But it was a house that had a rep with all the neighborhood kids and they were curious about it.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    This was something in the same genre for kids like Ransom of the Red Chief.

It was set in a nice residential neighborhood. I'll have to do some searching and see if I can find it.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Eerie, Indiana?

Eerie, Indiana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

eerie-indiana-pagina11.jpg

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN

Somewhere, in a storage locker far away, I have that on cassette. I miss that show. So many shows from that time period were ignored, lost or forgotten. I miss the TV of the late 80s through late 90s... :( It's all dreck now...

I do have and celebrate Twin Peaks season 1 and 2 on DVD, plus I saved up all my "Wrapped In Plastic" magazines from when I was a kid. Cursory ebay glance has it valued at over 1K if all issues are present (and they are, still in their "Wrapped in Plastic" mailing covering). :) Time to start a new thread to get interest in "INGO Twin Peaks Open Carry Night" ! :D

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    No, it's not eerie, in. That was a series. This was a movie. It was about a house that an old man lived in. They tried exploring around to see what the man was up to and ended up in a cellar and there was a bunch of money in. Iirc, the old man caught them in there. It wasn't a horror movie at all.

Top Bottom