• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PA2Ind

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2011
    St. Joseph Co.
    Seemed almost pro 2A. Of course they had a brady bunch member talking nonsense. He said "we are willing to admit most ltch holders are law adbiding". Then stfu about the 2A already.

Last edited:

Tin Cup

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    Michiana
    Its a powerful thing when an inmate tells you "I'm sticking with drugs and property crimes, cause you never know who has a gun"

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    My questions:

1. What is the interest in having a database of all license holders in the country? They never explained that. So, you have a list, so what?

Arguably that is in violation of federal law anywho, so, assuming arguendo that the FOPA does not exist what does the list do for anyone?:dunno:

Is this to make people feel good? When did we become Germany and have to put everyone on a list of some sort?

2. On said list are you going to put everyone that lives in Vermont, Arizona, Wyoming or Alaska? What about when other states go to Vermont carry in the future?

3. Why don't people in Colorado wear hats at gun ranges? Are they begging for injuries or what?

4. Why do the media cameras only show the bad gunhandling? If I see one more person bow and arrow the slide on the news, I'm going to go spare.

5. If Mr. Gross has information that certain people should not have licenses as they are prohibited persons, shouldn't he tell the Sheriff of El Paso County Colorado instead of the camera?

6. If the media is having to run stories like this, the culture is changing back to its default pro-gun setting. The courts cannot go where the culture has not. We are on track to win big.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Yeah, I don't get it. Every place has its own strange thing.

In Texas they don't wear eye protection. In Colorado they don't wear hats at the range.:dunno:

It's a rough life being the INGO Safety Nanny.:laugh:

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Yeah, I don't get it. Every place has its own strange thing.

In Texas they don't wear eye protection. In Colorado they don't wear hats at the range.:dunno:

It's a rough life being the INGO Safety Nanny.:laugh:

Yea, it's rough but I'm damn glad we have you. I learn something from every post.

Besides, without you, gun coonfingering wouldn't be a popular phrase here on INGO!:rockwoot:

looney2ns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Evansville, In
    My questions:

1. What is the interest in having a database of all license holders in the country? They never explained that. So, you have a list, so what?

Arguably that is in violation of federal law anywho, so, assuming arguendo that the FOPA does not exist what does the list do for anyone?:dunno:

Is this to make people feel good? When did we become Germany and have to put everyone on a list of some sort?

2. On said list are you going to put everyone that lives in Vermont, Arizona, Wyoming or Alaska? What about when other states go to Vermont carry in the future?

3. Why don't people in Colorado wear hats at gun ranges? Are they begging for injuries or what?

4. Why do the media cameras only show the bad gunhandling? If I see one more person bow and arrow the slide on the news, I'm going to go spare.

5. If Mr. Gross has information that certain people should not have licenses as they are prohibited persons, shouldn't he tell the Sheriff of El Paso County Colorado instead of the camera?

6. If the media is having to run stories like this, the culture is changing back to its default pro-gun setting. The courts cannot go where the culture has not. We are on track to win big.

Edumacate me please, what does Bow and Arrow the slide mean?
    Yeah, i'm dense sometimes.;)

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I learn something from every post.

Would you like to learn more about how to mock rhino?

Edumacate me please, what does Bow and Arrow the slide mean?

Bow and arrow, Robin Hood, Archer's Rack, The Pinch, inter alia.

It is where noobs grasp the slide of the self-loading pistol with their index finger and thumb and draw the slide back as if it is a bow (usually accompanied with tongue sticking out, like guys who turn bolts at the gun store at the waist--got to have the tongue out). Women in particular do it (along with The Howitzer Lean) but I've seen both genders do it a lot recently as I frequent public ranges.

I'm guessing it is the sling-shot method of racking the slide...must be a northerner thing

Correct. Must . . . resist . . . reply . . . shot.:D

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon

It is where noobs grasp the slide of the self-loading pistol with their index finger and thumb and draw the slide back as if it is a bow (usually accompanied with tongue sticking out, like guys who turn bolts at the gun store at the waist--got to have the tongue out). Women in particular do it (along with The Howitzer Lean) but I've seen both genders do it a lot recently as I frequent public ranges.

:laugh:

Howitzer Lean! I'll have to remember that one!

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I like that, we should have a data base of legal citizens. So what if almost all of them are law abiding. I would like to turn that around on the moron, and say to him, well, how would you like it if we had a data base on everyone that does not have a firearm. Sure you wont mind if bad people get a hold of it, right? After all, they wouldn't possibly use this knowledge for bad things? Some people can not just admit that they are wrong, have been wrong and to try and move on already. Glad that he can admit that almost all are law abiding citizens. We should tell the Brady Campaign to go after the real criminals. All the people that shouldn't have licenses, or be able to drive, but they still do, killing way more people then those that legally carry.

dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land

I think we need a video of Kirk giving us a demo on how the bow and arrow is done :D

Top Bottom