• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NEOCON

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Warrick county
    I haven't shot my Delta Elite in probably 10 years or more. I do not reload but I have a several boxes of spent brass that I keep in case I ever get bit by the reloading bug.

walt o

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    Hammond
    HOLEY COW thats like having a sex organ and not using it:draw:

They were made to shoot and enjoy ,take apart & clean and fondle
    not put away in a dark pair of pants oops I mean safe.

NEOCON

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Warrick county
    I know it is kind of sad. But it is the only 1911 platform weapon I have left and to tell you the truth I like the poly guns so much better and there is no way I could go back to carrying a 1911. I have thought of selling ot trading it a few times but it has some sentimental value to it.

RonPaulSupporter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 26, 2008
    I'e been thinking about getting a G29, is the ammo expensive or hard to come by?

More than I'd be willing to pay without reloading, I see it mostly for about 50 cents a round. Basically you could buy 100 rounds of 9mm or .40S&W for the cost of 50 in 10mm.

6birds

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fishers
    I have had my G20 for a few years, shoot it several times a year, several thousand round a year, and do not reload. My father and one brother, also shoot G29's, they both use for a primary carry gun, and do not reload. Right now, just do not have the time to tackle reloading, but am saving the brass.

We love to shoot the 10mm, my brother has taken several hogs with his, in Texas, Florida and California. It is also the gun I carry when I train for marathons, OC with a nice Fobus and a spare clip in Fichers/Noblesville

kevinm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Charlestown
    I asked because 10mm brass is hard to get ( not many people shoot it) and i just had 500 rounds stolen and i need to get some 10mm brass to reload, so if there is anyone that would sell me there 10mm brass it would be verrrrrry kind. thanks ;)

iam1096

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    Ohio
    I HAVE GLOCK 20, 29, COLT DELTA 10MM AND SMITH 610. I SHOOT THEM AND DONT RELOAD. YOU CAN FIND 10MM ON SALE AND CLEARANCE IF U LOOK. 10MM IS:rockwoot:

USPSA_10mm

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 11, 2008
    Plainfield IN
    KevinM,
    Sorry to hear your brass stash was boosted. With all the grass at Wabash Valley and Atlanta, I end up loosing my match brass. Most times the wife and kids are shooting with me (Wife shoots, kids paste) and we have no time to pick up brass. There are some once fired brass dealers out there, but they never seem to have 10mm. I got 1000 cases new off ebay several years back. New brass runs about $130 off Starline, and bullets anywhere from $130-$200+ for 180gr FMJ. For a little more, you can buy "factory reloaded" from the likes of GA Arms We need your help for ~$330/1000 rounds.

Had a friend in SC that valued his time more then money, so he always shot GA Arms and never had a problem. I have heard of people kB their AR's with it, but not sure the stories were verified.

Thats my two cents worth...

Top Bottom