Anyone that has the 5.11 Rush 72, how do you CC your sidearm in it?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zcam630

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Somewhere
    I keep going back and forth between the 5.11 Rush 72 and the Maxpedition Vulture II. I like the size of the Rush 72 and the Molle webbing on the outside. The back interior pocket that has the hook & loop panel in the Vulture where you can attach a holster of sorts to carry your pistol, has me torn.

Anyone that has the Rush 72, do you have a good solution for CC in the packs?

Thanks

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    I keep going back and forth between the 5.11 Rush 72 and the Maxpedition Vulture II. I like the size of the Rush 72 and the Molle webbing on the outside. The back interior pocket that has the hook & loop panel in the Vulture where you can attach a holster of sorts to carry your pistol, has me torn.

Anyone that has the Rush 72, do you have a good solution for CC in the packs?

Thanks

Rush 72 is one huge pack, I went with the rush 24 and I can actually ruck and climb with it as well as carry everything I need.

The 72 will carry everything plus the kitchen sink but you are going to be very slow with it on and will be looking to dump half the crap after a few hours.

Top Bottom