Anyone tried the .22 conversion for Glock?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I was able to shoot my AA kit on my Glock 27 frame this past weekend. I wanted to function check it and my S&W M&P 15-22 MOE, before dumping money into extra mags for both.

The AA kit performed very well. I used the Remington Gold Bullets as recommended by the kit documentation (which as a side note luckily functioned flawlessly in my 15-22... common ammo is a good thing) I did not keep round count between the 2 guns, but I lightened up the box of 525 rounds significantly. I had 2 of the Gold Bullets fail to feed due to nose dive when cycling in the AA kit. This chewed up the bullet a bit so I discarded those 2 rounds. Beyond that no issues with the AA kit.

It will definitely get me shooting more frequently which is a good thing, and will help me focus on trigger, grip, sights, stance, etc without thinking about how much ammo & $$ I'm expending at the range.

Now to find a cheap source of additional mags for the AA & the 15-22.

Harry2110

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I think the challenge is finding a conversion kit that is available. I'm interested in one as well but everywhere I look I see "Out Of Stock". Let me know if you find one. I'll give you first dibs. :)
    Man i am going to buy mine in ky as a place has it for 249 in stock at shooter supply in louisville.

Top Bottom