Anyone tried the Timney trigger for Glocks?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I tried one last year at an event I attended. It was pretty impressive imo. My G19x Agency trigger is horrid compared to that thing.

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    talk to a couple of people and was told that they are hit or miss, issues with resetting the trigger and some other really like it. I chose not to go that route even for range only I much prefer a reliable set up.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I just installed one yesterday in my 19 G5 MOS, nicest glock trigger i've tried so far, haven't shot it yet though but I like that it doesn't involve having to play with strikers and firing pin springs etc to get it so good.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Guy at my LGS has one , installed it on his 19 and apparently it's a big old box of trouble.

People are chasing a 1911 trigger in a Glock and it's just not possible. The designs are totally different and the Glock trigger is pulling the striker back what the last 20% which is how it got classified by a lot of police departments as DAO initially if memory serves.

If you want a legitimately good trigger in a Striker fired gun I highly recommend the Walther PDP, if you want the best possible get the Dynamic Trigger upgrade that thing is pretty great.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    If I was going to go with an aftermarket trigger, it would be the one. I don't want to venture very far from the stock Glock setup. I run a Ghost EVO connector and that is it.

If a guy that is famous for his trigger work, on top of being famous for his own triggers and built Glocks recommends them, that sells me. Color me a TT fan...

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    He DID teach Keanu how to shoot better...

I have one in my personal PWS Gen3 19. I had to strip out all my Agency Arms stuff and put it stock for it to be 100% reliable with every load. I only have ran 100rds as I am familiar with the accuracy of my pistol.

Top Bottom