• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • paintman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    new castle indiana
    I wasnt really into guns the last time so i dont remember the panic buying. But today is just crazy in my area. Seems to be all gone except for tracers. Is it like this every where. Was it the same before?

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Yea, I see the availability is becoming more scarce. I see Natchez does have a few options in 20 rd boxes but not any by the case.

It has happened before, hard to find and/or prices soar.

Times like this might be a good time to consider trying some quality reloads loaded here locally. If you are needing some, might try contacting Andrew @ Profile Arms and see if he still offers reloads. If he doesn't, Precision Cartridge is another local reloader.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    I just searched the entire net. Nothing but some tracers, as said, or some PMC for $18.99 per box of 20!

Ridiculous. I guess people expect a ban on bulk ammo sales, and maybe they are right.

brentlh

Marksman
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    May 11, 2012
    Muncie
    I was all set to get 500 rounds of 5.56 when I got paid today. It was in stock yesterday and of course sold out today. :wallbash:
    Hopefully they will restock soon.

Diesel24v

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Central
    Gander mountain is showing American eagle 223 100 round packs in stock still. It is on sale right now for 39.99. They either had deep stock or people are overlooking them because of typically high ammo prices. :dunno:

bowtie

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 28, 2012
    South Bend
    cabelas in hammond has xtac 5.56. I just purchased another 300 rounds. they are going to do a sale of it with ammo can on thursday

Top Bottom