• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    [FONT=&quot]My parents are currently paying like $130 for satellite and only watch about 8 channels. They live in a to rural area for internet TV options and are looking into Orby TV which is a satellite service that gets your local channels and most network (TNT,USA and others) minus the sports channels which they never watch anyways....Orby is only $40 a month for about 50 channels. Just wondered if anyone had any reviews before they make the switch? Thxs in advance!

[/FONT]
    https://orbytv.com/channel-lineup/

4651feeder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI
    Looked at it and then balked cause the way I understand Orby is the "free" local channels are still OTA which utilizes an OTA antenna and if you couldn't receive them well enough before Orby you ain't gonna after. Am I incorrect?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Looked at it and then balked cause the way I understand Orby is the "free" local channels are still OTA which utilizes an OTA antenna and if you couldn't receive them well enough before Orby you ain't gonna after. Am I incorrect?

You're correct.

Orby's lower prices reflect the lack of big networks, and swings back to the model of just cable content.

And for $130 you can buy a darn powerful antenna.

Top Bottom