• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Survive-It-All

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2013
    I recently have gained interest in this item and just wondered if anyone has used them? I am working on my website to sell/distribute survival gear and preps at reasonable costs, it seems like a lot of companies are getting expensive with the Prepper uprising.. lol.. This is a product i am interested in selling but was curious on some feedback from users.

Oral IV

Survive-It-All

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2013
    I am at work now, ill have to read the whole article when i get home but from the looks of it, its not a good product. I will not sell anything that is not of high quality.

Dragon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Muncie, IN
    Last I read the doctors who were calling it a scam were also doctors on a board for a competing product. Until there are some independent tests confirming that it is indeed useless, I'll continue to use it.

OP: Yes I have used it and so has my ex-girlfriend and we both noticed the effects of it. She noticed them after a 12 mile hike without knowing what it would do. The main thing I noticed was a bit of mental clarity and then there was a noticeable increase in saliva production. I didn't feel as dehydrated as I was and waited around a half an hour to consume additional water. All of the times I've taken it were only using the tube and not adding water as recommended. Each time I've taken it, I've noticed the same exact effects and I think I'm on tube 9 in around 2 years.

My advice. Try it, if it doesn't help you, it's not a big deal. Wait until it's outed on a level you can get a refund or join a class action. lol

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    So...

why not just water and a small salt tablet?

The absolute best fluid for keeping hydrated and re-hydrating is, and will always be WATER. Tap water. Hard water. Soft water. Water water water.

Unless you're an elite-level athlete competing / training at your absolute highest level for more than a few hours at a time, "sports drinks" with electrolytes are just very expensive water...and most are highly sugared.

Our diets supply us with more than enough electrolytes to keep the system going. And if you're drinking anything but distilled/purified water, you're getting more electrolytes that way, too.

Water, water, water. Flavor it for taste if you want, but water water water.

Everything else is, generally speaking, just throwing away good money on unnecessary / gimmicky stuff.

Top Bottom