• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    177   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    Been looking at the Labradar for a while, now this came out. Looked at a few reviews online but seems like a lot of them had something to sell or trying to get clicks/likes.

Looking to upgrade to something that isn't finicky about light, clouds, etc.

Mike Elzinga

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    NWI
    I’ll have one very soon. All the hands on reports I’ve seen are excellent and it appears from everything I see to be fantastic. Lots of people think it will put LabRadar out of business. Considering LabRadars previous level of customer support, it seems like Garmin is the smart choice.

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    336   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Just got mine yesterday. Going to try it out today. Going from a large unit to one smaller than a pack of cigarettes will be a welcome change.

Our woods is very dark so normal ProChrono style units are hard to use. That’s why I picked one up.

STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    Just got mine yesterday. Going to try it out today. Going from a large unit to one smaller than a pack of cigarettes will be a welcome change.

Our woods is very dark so normal ProChrono style units are hard to use. That’s why I picked one up.
    Will be very interested to hear about your results. I have been eyeing a Labradar but the "Xero C1" is MUCH smaller and seems to have some great features. Please let us know...

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    336   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Will be very interested to hear about your results. I have been eyeing a Labradar but the "Xero C1" is MUCH smaller and seems to have some great features. Please let us know...

I did a LOT of research and I’ll just say, I’m happy I didn’t buy a LabRadar a few months back. And I’m a dealer for LR.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Just got one of these but haven't used it yet. Lot less Hassel than carrying skyscreens and wires and timer for old chrono.
    After looking it over it is slick but very basic.
    I would bet version 2 will have functions for ES and SD and maybe power factor for the shooting games and be more expensive.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I used my first chrono for 20 years and it still works today. If I was younger, the nonreplaceable battery might give me pause. Otherwise, the Garmin looks very attractive compared to my LR.

STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    Yep, got mine too (after hanging out with Aszerigan for an afternoon).
    Love it. Easiest I have ever used. I will keep my MagnetoSpeed for back up. The others will all go bye-bye.
    You will not regret the buying a Xero C1.

Buy once, cry once...don't look back.

gds

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2009
    Lawrencburg
    I've been using mine for a couple of weeks now . Love it ! I've used it with my magneto speed and there's a few feet per second difference between the two . Easy to use and so convenient it's ridiculous . The price is the only thing don't like about it >

Top Bottom