• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I have the last episode recorded and plan on watching it tomorrow. I've been too busy today to get it done. I've enjoyed the series though so far, and I'm happy to see it coming back for another season. We will see how the second season goes though. I tend to loose interest after a few seasons and they have to get "creative."

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    They left enough mystery that the show could definitely continue.....they should have double tapped old Michael when they had the chance!
    Writer's needed to keep Michael as a villian for next season along with his new young minion at the end last night. He will testify against Rip's earlier transgression and continue to tear at Rip's guilt and emotion.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Good gunplay but would the trained bad guys only manage one flesh wound against a seal team? I hope so but seems unrealistic. We're talking "Hollywood" here though. :):

aturk

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2016
    Charlotte, NC
    I didn't care for the first episode or two, but the show came together nicely I feel. I mean it's a TV show, there is MUCH worse you can watch.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Meh...some episodes are better than others. I haven't watch the last one yet.

On a side note, everytime I see that actress that used to play Catalina, I kind of expect to see Earl or Randy enter the scene. :D

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I liked it. Walton Goggins is playing his character similar to a Navy SEAL Boyd Crowder, but not evil.

Wait, Boyd Crowder was evil?

I think boyd was a "anti hero" I always liked him, I remember reading somewhere that Walton Goggins and Timothy Olyphant are good friends, and that timothy begged to have Walton on the show, and in original test pilot, when raylen shot boyd he killed him, and the test audience liked boyd so much, the ending was re-shot so boyd lived

but I also watched vice principals on hbo, and Russell (Walton Goggins)was just about evil! almost as bad as boyd!

but it'll be interesting so see if SIX gets renewed, and if so what happens with rip

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    What are you waiting for?

Me? To watch? A little time. My wife doesn't care for it so, if I want to watch it in peace, I have to wait until I have time and she's not there to carry on a conversation that she always does when I'm watching something she doesn't like.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Me? To watch? A little time. My wife doesn't care for it so, if I want to watch it in peace, I have to wait until I have time and she's not there to carry on a conversation that she always does when I'm watching something she doesn't like.

Understood. I just couldn't wait to see what happened with the way last week's episode left off. Wait... you can't be in here. SPOILER ALERT!

I agree and hope we are right.
    The whole world knows about it. Right? Shot placement and all.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I just watched it again.

I don't know if he'll make it now. Shot placement and all. I was hoping he would reunite with the teacher.

Dino Bravo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 20, 2015
    Cumberland
    Hello all. I"m late to the dance here, but I also watch the show. The season ender surprised me at first but when I thought about it, not so much. I enjoy the show quite a bit.

Top Bottom