• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Notavictim646

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    Undisclosed
    Costas kept saying the Shooter in Colorado was wearing body armor. Seems like I read that he was wearing a tactical vest (I thought I even saw an invoice). Am I wrong or is this guy running his mouth repeatedly on TV spouting untruths in order to support his argument.

ctbreitwieser

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    DuCo.
    Costas kept saying the Shooter in Colorado was wearing body armor. Seems like I read that he was wearing a tactical vest (I thought I even saw an invoice). Am I wrong or is this guy running his mouth repeatedly on TV spouting untruths in order to support his argument.

Surely not!

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    Colorado shooter was wearing the firearms equivalent of a fishing vest, a vest with lots of pouches and straps. It was not a bullet-proof vest of any sort. It had no ballistic plates nor was it made of Kevlar or anything.

Here is the receipt and pictures of what he bought and was wearing.

PHOTOS: Tactical gear purchased by James Holmes | 9news.com

Costas is an idiot, and if O'Reilly didn't call him on his lies he is culpable as well.

critter592

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    North Central, IN
    As I posted on the thread in the 2A forum:

Costas keeps saying on O'Reiley that he isn't against the 2A but he's against the "gun culture" that has developed. I'm scratching my head. Not against legal gun ownership just the "gun culture". You know... I'm hesitent to say it but I'll say it. I believe Bob Costas is a racist. Because what I think he's refering to in "gun culture" is "those blacks".

I don't think he'll ever admit it. And I don't think he'll ever say that 2A is a Civil Right. I'm really stunned after seeing his interview. Because that's what I'm left with.

Eric05

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    New Palestine
    Common misunderstanding among many people(including Costas & Whitlock) is that most violence is being commited on the streets with AK's, Uzi's, M16's, and full plated body armor. When in fact its probably HI-Points and any other gun less than $200.

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    OK ! So what do we remember from yesterdays interview so far? :popcorn:
    1) Costas thinks the theater gunman(Holmes) had body armor on.
    2) Costas thinks Holmes used a bazooka
    3) Costas thinks the "gun culture" is responsible for the Belcher incident.
    4) Costas thinks that there are no checks on persons buying and carrying guns.
    5) O'Reilly said that he would like to have a gun in a situation like the Colorado theater shooting, yet he is a firm beilever in gun control.
    6) O'Reilly said he agreed with most of what Costas said.
    Cant anybody in the media get it right?

Did I miss any fails? :dunno: I'm sure there were more, these are the ones I remember.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I'm not amazed the media only takes responsibility when it fits their agenda. The media is as much to blame for the violence and crime as any other culture. Whether they like to admit it or not.

Top Bottom