Anyone with experience on a Sig Cross in 6.5?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I'm thinking about a sig cross because of it's lightweight, and packability to use for shooting events and western hunting. It's tough to find genuine reviews for it online, and you tube has enough videos that convince me and then make me completely rethink it. I'm curious if anyone on this forum has any real world experience on the rifle.
    If you've got one and use it for any reason I'd like to hear your thoughts. I'm particularly interested in the 6.5 cm, but wouldn't mind how the 308's shoot too.

savage308

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Ft. Wayne
    Have one in 308, have no complaints. Wanted a shorter rifle for stand/blind hunting. With a can on it, it is shorter than my 700 that I had been using. Only reason I did not get 6.5 was ammo availability. When I purchased mine you could still get 308 ammo without getting raped. Mounted vortex 3-15 razor lht on it for a nice light deer rifle.
    I remember reading when it was forst released they had some sort of issue and I can not remember what the issue was. Sig has fixed the issue the early release rifles had.

Sent from my SM-A426U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom