Anyone with experience with Brous Blades?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • downlinx

Expert
    Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Lafayette, IN
    I am looking at the Brous Blades Devision Flipper and wondering if anyone has any experience with them
    brous-blades-division-flipper-19217.jpg

mikefraz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Lakeville
    Jut sold one not too long ago to fund a Brous Silent Soldier Flipper. The fit and finish was phenomenal, but in the end, it was just too big for my intended uses. I wouldn't hesitate to buy one if that's what I was looking for. I just posted up some pictures of it in the knife picture thread if you're interested.

Last edited:

downlinx

Expert
    Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Lafayette, IN
    Jut sold one not too long ago to fund a Brous Silent Soldier Flipper. The fit and finish was phenomenal, but in the end, it was just too big for my intended uses. I wouldn't hesitate to buy one if that's what I was looking for. I just posted up some pictures of it in the knife picture thread if you're interested.
    Thank you I appreciate it.

gloxrok

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Aug 31, 2010
    NC Indiana
    i had a division, but sold it. it was the smoothest and fastest flipper i've ever beheld. simply amazing in every way. it carried really well in the pocket, too.

Jeffrey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    May 10, 2009
    Central Indiana
    I had a great experience with Brous Blades today. I had recently received a Brous bmt keychain tool as a gift from one of my students. He and his dad are quite fond of quality knives, as am I, so we had that to talk about. This 12 year old has good taste and knows his stuff too, as he knows most benchmade and Medford models by heart. Anyway, he had given me a Brous BMT to thank me for a great school year. I was recently using that tool to help a student get into his jammed locker when the tool snapped. I was obviously bummed and a bit surprised by this. I contacted Brous blades today via email and told them about what had happened. I expected an email response in a week or so, but was pleasantly surprised when I received an email from Keena Brous today explaining that it must have been one of the early models, which they had had some trouble with, and she had a replacement for me as soon as I sent her my shipping info. She didn't even want me to send my broken one in. It was great to see a warranty issue dealt with so seamlessly, when more often than not these days, it seems to be the other way around. So I guess if the opening post is on the fence about purchasing a knife from Brous, I would say go for it, as they seem to take care of their customers.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom