• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Sounds to me you and your fellow workers should chip in any buy many bars of soap and deodorant sticks for these people for Christmas. Or, as a Memorial Day Present. LOL

No Time to Shoot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I don't work with anyone that stinks....but I can't stand smelly people on air planes. I just flew back from Baltimore next to another business professional that had some serious BO! I had my air vent pointed in his direction to blow the stench away. Every time he moved his arm I wanted to gag! :rolleyes: Thankfully it was only a 45 minute flight.

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    I'm pretty sure the guy I work with has been told he stinks. He likes to come up close to me and look at what I'm doing at which point I back away.

Excercise your freedom of speech (while you still can) and tell the guy to please step back. His stench is obviously offensive to you, so why should you be the only one offended? Maybe if he's embarassed a little he'll do something about it. :poop: Seriously, just tell the guy, very nicely, that there is an odor about him that you find offensive and ask him to please not get so close.

I know, I'm so mean! But at least I smell good.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I suspect that I am quite the stinker.

I lost much of my sense of smell because of overuse of over the counter nasal decongestant sprays years ago. On the bright side, it minimizes the torture when I am near someone who exude a foul odor.

How can I know if I am stinky or not? Is this why no one wants to be around me? I was assuming it was just my personality, but now I'm not so sure.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    The following illustrates a problem one of my co-worker's has...
    Don't
    Lift
    Up
    Your
    Arms
    Please!!

persperation.jpg

slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    I hate anything that smells like vanilla (girls, candles, incense, cars... you name it).

I work in a ware house, and there are some pretty sketchy / bad smelling people. I am convinced that one of the people there actually lives in his car in the parking lot because he is there before me everymorning, and his car has a sleeping bag and all kinds of food wrappers in the back seat.... grossss.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    This reminds me of the episode of "Seinfeld" where the parking attendant left a funk in Jerry's BMW that took on a life of its own, spreading to everyone who entered the car. No one could get rid of it, either on their person on from the car!

Top Bottom