• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Never have been there but have been to Barnaby's a couple of times. How do they compare?

For me, Barnaby's is just another pizza place. I don't care for thin crust pizza. Politos is more along the lines of A LOT of food. They have a stuffed pizza that is 16 POUNDS! Their calzones are wonderful.

Here is the 16 pound pie we split at our last meet-n-eat

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Macadoos on lincolnway in mishawaka is always good for breakfast. I'll give you $20 if you can finish the burrito challenge! (not really)

Kev

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    South Bend
    I second the choice of walking around ND campus. If you want a hike, there is a nice trail around the lake... Can feed the geese, visit the Grotto, and just see the sites. The stadium is under construction, so won't be able to get too close there.
    St. Pat's County Park is another place to trail blaze on the North Side. Potato Creek is on the South. Bendix Woods is a place for trails on the West side.
    Welcome to town!

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Tater creek is a pretty nice park, We go there a lot, I live about 15 min away in Walkerton and grew up there in North Liberty

We didn't get around much outside the park. The Dollar General in North Liberty for a few grocery items was about it. We'll certainly be back at some point, though. We got rained out yesterday and didn't get to see as much of the park as we wanted to.

Top Bottom