• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kjf40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Lake county
    Well i realized that i'm low on checks....and chase is WAY to expensive to buy from.

So i did a search......and found out that Walmart prints checks....for under $7 a book.

Thats about $10 less than alot of places i found.....it's all about saving the money!

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    They dont respect their employees, as they make them come to work the evening of Thanksgiving, so that all the selfish heartless Americans can buy stuff at obscenely low prices... As well as not paying them the $20/an hour they feel they are worth for handing out shopping carts.

bobbittle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    West side
    They dont respect their employees, as they make them come to work the evening of Thanksgiving, so that all the selfish heartless Americans can buy stuff at obscenely low prices... As well as not paying them the $20/an hour they feel they are worth for handing out shopping carts.

Don't forget Christmas!

My wife goes in @ 8p Christmas night.

Rollerman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 1, 2012
    Goshen
    coffin - Walmart.com

Yeah bobbittle beat me to it, but I couldn't pass it up after finding the link.

Bunnykid....depends on which Wal Mart & location you go to, you won't find them online though :laugh:

I won't complain about Wallyworld, my wife has worked there for 21 years, is an assistant manager, I've been on her insurance for 12 years now....much better insurance than my company carries & I get 10% off :dunno:

lester

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Greencastle
    I won't complain about Wallyworld, my wife has worked there for 21 years, is an assistant manager, I've been on her insurance for 12 years now....much better insurance than my company carries & I get 10% off :dunno:

This. We use my wife's Walmart employee insurance instead of my company's.

Walmart often goes out of its way to care for the people that want to be there.

Top Bottom