• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    SP is dumb as a box of rocks. AOC is dumber though, to be sure.

"But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies." --Sarah Palin, after being asked how she would handle the current hostilities between the two Koreas, interview on Glenn Beck's radio show, Nov. 24, 2010

Peaceful Muslims, pls refudiate." --a Tweet by Sarah Palin, which she quickly removed after being ridiculed for inventing the word "refudiate," July 18, 2010

"[Barack and Michelle Obama] have power in their words. They could refudiate what it is that this group is saying." –Sarah Palin, on the NAACP charge of racism in the Tea Party movement, The Sean Hannity Show, Fox News, July 14, 2010

"'Refudiate,' 'misunderestimate,' 'wee-wee'd up.' English is a living language. Shakespeare liked to coin new words too. Got to celebrate it!'" --a follow-up Tweet by Sarah Palin

"What would your response be if I asked you to remove some books from the collection?" --Sarah Palin, inquiring with Wasilla librarian Mary Ellen Emmons about banning books right after taking office in 1996

Wow. If that's the metric du jour, where does "covfefe" measure up?

I'm not sure its fair to single out a handful of malapropisms from someone who literally spends hundreds of hours in extemporaneous public speaking.

Full disclosure, I don't think SP was either as dumb has her critics say, nor as smart as her supporters say. To her credit, she was probably middle-of-the-road American on that spectrum. I would've liked to see what she could do with the Veepency.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    r3uNt7k.jpg

Occasional Cortex

MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    You haven't read up on the Green New Deal? It's quite the adventure down the rabbit hole.

One should definitely Google the AOC Green New Deal. Find an article with the actual text of her "plan." Although some of the analysis is funny, her ideas speak for themselves.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Scary sidenote of the day: the outline of the original New Deal was probably laughable on its face when it was first floated.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    SP is dumb as a box of rocks. AOC is dumber though, to be sure.

"But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies." --Sarah Palin, after being asked how she would handle the current hostilities between the two Koreas, interview on Glenn Beck's radio show, Nov. 24, 2010

Peaceful Muslims, pls refudiate." --a Tweet by Sarah Palin, which she quickly removed after being ridiculed for inventing the word "refudiate," July 18, 2010

"[Barack and Michelle Obama] have power in their words. They could refudiate what it is that this group is saying." –Sarah Palin, on the NAACP charge of racism in the Tea Party movement, The Sean Hannity Show, Fox News, July 14, 2010

"'Refudiate,' 'misunderestimate,' 'wee-wee'd up.' English is a living language. Shakespeare liked to coin new words too. Got to celebrate it!'" --a follow-up Tweet by Sarah Palin

"What would your response be if I asked you to remove some books from the collection?" --Sarah Palin, inquiring with Wasilla librarian Mary Ellen Emmons about banning books right after taking office in 1996

You have never had a typo?

Ill give you one on the mistake, but I have made a mistake too.

MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    That's why this new Green New Deal is scary. ;)

Good point. It just takes a critical mass of politicians backed by ignorant or uncaring voters. We are still the same United States that passed prohibition via constitutional amendment in 1919. Strange things can happen.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Somebody will make big money off of those screwy ideas, wouldn't surprise me if various government agencies drop billions on even the most absurd ones. The "green" in the "green new deal" is going to be the cash, strip mined by the connected few from the American standard of living.

Always follow the money

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    She has a degree in economics from a respected college. Granted, the ink is basically still wet on it, but it makes her more qualified for that committee than Maxine Waters, by any objective metric.

Her understanding of economics is not impressive according to what she proposes.

Were she an engineer, I would not have her build me a bridge.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Somebody speculated that she was placed on that committee out of spite. One of those "so you think you are hot stuff, huh? Here ya go!" and threw her to the wolves, expecting her to fail spectacularly and knock her down a few pegs for the disrespect for the rest of the party.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    There are stories out there that AOC has a credit rating of around 430.
    I wonder what Moronic Maxine’s credit rating might be?

Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    The scary part is that a district in New York thinks she's the best qualified to represent them in Congress. That means there are thousands of voters that are less intelligent than she is.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The scary part is that a district in New York thinks she's the best qualified to represent them in Congress. That means there are thousands of voters that are less intelligent than she is.
    Very few people in her district voted in the primary. She was able with the help of other bat**** crazy dems to get enough to show up in the primary to beat the perpetual incumbent. The incumbent didn’t even campaign. He declined her offer to debate. I guess he took it for granted. From there it’s an easy win. They only vote democrat there. Whoever wins the democratic primary wins the seat.

Top Bottom