D59hGInWwAAquG-.jpg

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Never heard of it, but then here in the woods we don't get out much. I'm assuming it's a cleaner as I've never heard of pine oil being used to flavor something.

Yep, it's a great inexpensive all-purpose cleaner. I get it at Dollar Tree. It's good for mopping and general cleaning. I can get four bottles of spray cleaner for a buck by diluting a quarter of a bottle of Fabuloso with water into a spray-top bottle.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Yep, it's a great inexpensive all-purpose cleaner. I get it at Dollar Tree. It's good for mopping and general cleaning. I can get four bottles of spray cleaner for a buck by diluting a quarter of a bottle of Fabuloso with water into a spray-top bottle.

But why does it come in some many flavors? Why is it sold right next to sports drinks? Why does is it in the same bottles as Ocean Spray?!

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    But why does it come in some many flavors? Why is it sold right next to sports drinks? Why does is it in the same bottles as Ocean Spray?!

We live in a world of too many flavors of things. I'm guessing that was the promo aisle at a supermarket in the picture above, but I still don't know if it was a good idea to place it next to juice. At Dollar Tree (where all self-respecting bargain shoppers buy it) it's in with the cleaning supplies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I'll tell the gardener to look for some. Lots of selection is just good marketing, some people don't like certain cleaner smells.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    We live in a world of too many flavors of things. I'm guessing that was the promo aisle at a supermarket in the picture above, but I still don't know if it was a good idea to place it next to juice. At Dollar Tree (where all self-respecting bargain shoppers buy it) it's in with the cleaning supplies.

DoggyMama likes the Awesome Orange cleaner from Dollar Tree/Family Dollar/Dollar General.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    This thread wanders like my dog used to.

You want to talk about wandering...AOC is on a house in Washington. If she wanted to be useful she would need to be in s house in Nevada, or at least I would like to give her credit for being good for something. She is already an intellectual whore so she might as well go all the way.

The way your dog used to? What caused the dog to stop? Maybe it would work on AOC.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You want to talk about wandering...AOC is on a house in Washington. If she wanted to be useful she would need to be in s house in Nevada, or at least I would like to give her credit for being good for something. She is already an intellectual whore so she might as well go all the way.

The way your dog used to? What caused the dog to stop? Maybe it would work on AOC.

I don’t know about the whore part. Intellectual? Ideologue, yes.

Top Bottom