• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FCSD 23-18

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2011
    Just wanted to let everyone know that I put an APEX complete Duty Kit, and RAM Module in my M&P tonight. All I can say is WOW, the difference is night and day. Of all the striker fired pistols I have shot, this has the very best trigger by far. If you are on the fence about buying the kit, do it already you will not be disappointed. But do yourself a favor, spend the extra $$ and get the RAM (Reset Assist Module), and make sure that you install the whole kit and not just pieces. During installation of mine I re-assembled after installing each part, my pistol was not really impressive until I drifted the sight and installed the striker safety plunger and spring. Once all parts were installed the trigger was simply awesome, 5 pounds, smooth take up, glass like break, near no over travel, but the magic is in the reset. During the reset phase, the trigger needs to come forward only about 1/4 inch then there is a loud audible and tactile click that resonated through out the frame and you are ready to go again. Going to the range tomorrow to she how she shoots, if all goes well this will be my new IDPA gun in July. :rockwoot:

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    ive got the complete comp package in my M&P9Pro, but now I want to get their new FSS package. That looks like the hot ticket!

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I also have a complete comp package in a M&P 9 Pro trigger pull is under 3 lbs
    Love it
    Not a carry gun obviously :)

Top Bottom