• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ipswervy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Somewhere Indiana
    Picked up a forward set sear trigger kit for my M&P45c and got a really cool looking t-shirt too. Randy Lee and everybody at the Apex Tactical booth were super friendly and helpful.:rockwoot:

FireBirdDS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    Stopped by their booth and picked up an Ultimate Striker Block to finish out my M&P9. They even gave me a little "we don't feel like making change" discount too. :)

They were very knowledgable and helped answer my question over why all the new M&Ps have such an improved, smoother trigger pull and reset (my recently purchased 9c). Long story short, I now need the latest slide stop from S&W to truly "finish" out my full size. :ugh:

Last edited:

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Yeah, the guy I talked to really took the time to explain all the options. He had a great way of explaining it chronologically after he realized I was only aware of some of the earlier products to improve the M&P. I bought the full kit. Looking forward to installing it.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Yeah, the guy I talked to really took the time to explain all the options. He had a great way of explaining it chronologically after he realized I was only aware of some of the earlier products to improve the M&P. I bought the full kit. Looking forward to installing it.

Interestingly I talked to the m&p guys asking questions about why I had to do so many Apex mods to my pro just to make it shoot like it should have from the factory only to get "sorry you had so many problems". And Yeah they have made some changes in them since yours.

TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    I already have the DCAEK on my M&P45. I talked to Randy Lee and picked up the armorer block and the polymer trigger. I just installed it and it's sexy.

Top Bottom