• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dybber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    South side Indy
    Just watched Apocalypse Man for the first time and all in all fairly good show. If you haven't seen it, it is an ex military man who shows how to live after SHTF and it's on H2.

The coolest tip I saw that I didn't know was its really easy to start a fire with steel wool and touch it to a 9 volt battery. Very cool and easy. I would imagine a 9v battery would last quite a while only using it for that.

Anyone else watch it?

Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    I set it to record at like 3am this morning, but haven't watched it. Thought it sounded like it might be worth watching.

bstone2

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2012
    west side of indianapolis
    sounds awesome cant wait to see it. just rented the day at the video store two days ago and it was the worst movie ever by the way. said post apocalyptic and survival in the description so i scooped it up quick but it was a waste of my time. do not watch it.

GI JOE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    It's not a bad show. "Fruity Rudy" is a former Recon Marine. I don't think there's any new shows. Just a few if I'm not mistaken.

Didn't know it was on H2. Good lookin out

Dragon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Muncie, IN
    Holy ****, it is Rudy Reyes! He's one of the Generation Kill Marines, HBO series and for real. I was planning to watch it anyway, but at least they've got a capable host.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yeah, It's not too shabby a program, and gives some pretty good tips. I only criticism, is that it's geared towards the individual rather than a small group. Hopefully, most of us will be in a position to have our loved one's with us.

Top Bottom