• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xxkornxx56

Marksman
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Clinton
    I currently carry a gen 3 Glock 23 rtf2 with an iwb holster at the 4 o clock position. I recently ordered an inforce apl for it so now I am in the market for a holster that I can appendix carry with the light mounted. Any one have first hand experience with some quality holsters?

xxkornxx56

Marksman
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Clinton
    I saw a video of the bravo concealment holster with soft loops and it seemed to fit and function nicely. He showed appendix, 3 and 4 o clock, and owb 3 o clock. It sold me!

xxkornxx56

Marksman
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Clinton
    90 percent of the suggestions people have made will not accept an inforce apl light or any light at all. I ordered the bravo concealment holster but a local gunshop is selling custom kydex holsters with only a 5 day wait time so I bought one from them as well. Once I pick up my holster I'll make sure to put some pictures up asap!

xxkornxx56

Marksman
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Clinton
    if you're not looking to run a light the bravo concealment DOS caught my eye. I'm thinking about getting my hands on another xds and thats what holster I would buy.

Streck-Fu

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Noblesville
    It looks like it can be set up for IWB, but quite a beltfull I am thinking.

I have an RCS holster as linked that was for a Springfield XD with M3 light. IWB is damn tight. It ends up being quite a full kit. It works great OWB but RCS is much more expensive than other kydex makers and if you are not buying a ready made holster, the several month wait time is ridiculous.

xxkornxx56

Marksman
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Clinton
    I found myself in top guns of terre haute last week and discovered they are outsourcing custom made kydex holsters to a local. So for 65 dollars I got myself this made.

The fit is great, retention is good, and most importantly it carries pretty comfortably. It took a few hours to get used to but once I got used to it I definitely like it. Carrying strong side and in the small of my back was always a struggle and uncomfortable while driving/riding in a vehicle. Not now while carrying at appendix with this!

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    I HIGHLY recommend Henry Holsters out of Bloomington. I carry in a light bearing appendix holster he made with a mag pouch attached to it. It is a belt full, but it is super comfy and concealable.

This is the only picture I have of it handy on my phone right now:
    14202191223_eba865ee53_o.jpg

T4rdV4rk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    NWI

Streck-Fu

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Noblesville
    I HIGHLY recommend Henry Holsters out of Bloomington. I carry in a light bearing appendix holster he made with a mag pouch attached to it. It is a belt full, but it is super comfy and concealable.

This is the only picture I have of it handy on my phone right now:

Good to know that it holds everything while hanging upside down..... ;)

xxkornxx56

Marksman
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Clinton
    I have a set of soft loops on the way for mine. The guy who made mine didn't have any in stock when he made it. Maybe for my m&p I will try one of these other ones you guys have suggested. I plan on buying another inforce for that one as well anyways!

Top Bottom