• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jballs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    Recommendations for a M&Pc 9mm?

I've been looking at this one in particular: Inside Waistband Holsters - products new home - Two O'Clock
    I was thinking of getting the "slide" version so my full size M&P will fit. :D

I used to carry my G33 at 12 oclock years ago, then quit carrying altogether. I've been out of the game awhile and there are way more options nowadays then 10 years ago. IWB 12-2 is about the only place on me I can conceal in a T shirt.

thanks!

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Comp-TAC makes good stuff. I have never used THAT holster before.

I use the Archangel Appendix Holster, and love it.

For another option, the new Crossbreed Appendix Holster is getting great reviews.

jballs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    The Archangel looks good, but $90!

Comptac 2 O clock, Raven Vanguard 2 the raven has become my new favorite appendix holster for my glocks
    That raven is very minimal. Interesting...

I would check out the G-code INCOG HSP holster. I have one on the way and the reviews have been awesome!
    Wow, I just looked at that. Very impressive, and the price is right.:yesway:

Bravo Concealment DOS
    That looks pretty good too.

thanks for all the replies. I may have to buy more than one. :D

GTM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    Bloomington +/- 20 miles
    Recommendations for a M&Pc 9mm?

I've been looking at this one in particular: Inside Waistband Holsters - products new home - Two O'Clock
    I was thinking of getting the "slide" version so my full size M&P will fit. :D

I used to carry my G33 at 12 oclock years ago, then quit carrying altogether. I've been out of the game awhile and there are way more options nowadays then 10 years ago. IWB 12-2 is about the only place on me I can conceal in a T shirt.

thanks!

I'm gonna recommend the Raven Vanguard 2, too. It's currently in testing for the M&P series. I would expect it to be available soon. I absolutely love it for my Glock 26. For $35 it's well worth it.

jballs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    That Raven Vanguard looks promising. Anything to reduce thickness will help. cheap too.

edit... I ordered the Vanguard. I figure for $20 I'll try it. I'm still gonna order another, more traditional holster.

Last edited:

GTM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    Bloomington +/- 20 miles
    That Raven Vanguard looks promising. Anything to reduce thickness will help. cheap too.

edit... I ordered the Vanguard. I figure for $20 I'll try it. I'm still gonna order another, more traditional holster.

The Vanguard is different than the Vanguard 2, are you sure you ordered correctly? The Vanguard 2 is for IWB/AIWB carry, the Vanguard is basically for just covering the trigger.

jballs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    The Vanguard is different than the Vanguard 2, are you sure you ordered correctly? The Vanguard 2 is for IWB/AIWB carry, the Vanguard is basically for just covering the trigger.

Looks like the Vanguard 2 is the same thing, just with a belt loop. Looks to me like you could wear it mexican style, albeit safely. They even say on the description "inside the waistband".

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    Looks like the Vanguard 2 is the same thing, just with a belt loop. Looks to me like you could wear it mexican style, albeit safely. They even say on the description "inside the waistband".

I think technically once you put it in any kind of [effective] holster, it's no longer "Mexican"... But I suppose that term is used with various meanings. In my circles, it means "tucked in the waistband or belt without a holster".

Top Bottom