• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    I've got a few things left over from the Apple-Popcorn Festival that are currently just sitting in my garage taking up space. I'd LOVE to get them out of here before my wife gets ticked and hauls it all to Goodwill, so if you can use ANY of this stuff let me know. Due to size and nature of the items I'd rather not ship - I will do so on your dime, but it'd likely be more expensive than what it'd be worth.

All items are in Delphi.

#1 - Culligan Water Softener. I believe this to be a Mark 50 unit. Pulled from a buddy's house to replace the unit that we were renting, but we moved before I could get this one hooked up, and our new place has softened water already. Worked when removed. $50? - I had a few offers at the sale but nobody has made it out to pick it up, so here it is.. if you can use it, let's deal!

5W35F65Je3E43L73Mdc911f4e564326081c66.jpg

#2 - Solid sink top. We were in the midst of remodeling when we moved and this is a leftover. Kinda cream colored with blue in it. Not sure what the material is. $25? for the top and faucet, cabinet was not structurally sound and took a bump during move and is no longer.

5F65H75M93Fc3L33Jcc91c0dcba232f0d1269.jpg

#3 - Sink bowl. Looks kinda like picture - white in color. $25?

31F1D7zQugL.jpg

#4 - HP CM1017 Color Laser Printer - works, has two paper trays. $100? Make an offer, I want it gone! Looks like picture..

HP_Colour_LaserJet_CM_1017_1.jpg

Dollar amounts are a guideline - I want this stuff out of my garage! Let's make a deal, any deal! I can use pretty much any kind of handgun ammo, lots of rifle ammo, you name it - let's deal!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom