• techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Just a heads up to shooters here:

There will be 3 more Appleseed shoots in Indiana this year. The next one will be announced in the next day or so and will be held in Riley at the end of August.

But the big announcement I wanted to make, hot off the press, and approved for release, is that for the remainder of 2008 all women shooters at Appleseed events will shoot for free.

Guys still pay. Military, Police, and kids are still free. But for the remaining 2008 shoots, all women shooters will shoot for free.

I will announce the Riley Shoot as soon as I have a URL to direct to.

P.S. We find that women regularly outshoot the guys at events so do not feel at all concerned if you are a new shooter. Limited numbers of loaner rifles are also usually available if asked for in advance.

hawkhavn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    SE Idaho
    We will be working from 25 m all weekend at Riley, however the shoot will be capped at 30 and I anticipate a high number of Instructors to turn out so everyone will get lots of individual attention. As the Hoosier instructor contingent grows that will be the case more and more. Our shoots in Wabash and Evansville back in June were hopefully the first of many. Also, we'll be at the Indy 1500 the weekend (AUG 22-24) prior so stop by and talk to our team there as well. Hawkhavn RWVA Instructor IN State Coordinator

Top Bottom