• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scowens

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    Anybody want to borrow my brake???? TF and Mudcat [STRIKE]liked [/STRIKE]loved it! :rockwoot:
    Good luck to all the future Riflemen made that day! If you don't make it, don't worry there are a lot, a lot of people that didn't the first time (me!). I think I learned as much the second time as I did the first time!

Also, if it's o.k.(ed) by Mudcat and company, you may want to ask him if you can bring a canopy or something. They made it nice last time. :patriot:

Mudcat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Warrick county
    Yes if you happen to have a pop up canopy it makes the day a little better. Excellent idea Steve!

I got the ok to use bay 1 so we made room for another 10 shooters and those slots are now gone as well. It is going to be a great weekend.

Rest up and bring plenty of water! Start hydrating the day before.

Mudcat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Warrick county
    Water jugs filled, pop up loaded, targets, admin box, target line, loaner rifles, t-shirts, smithing box, I believe I got it all loaded. See you guys in the morning. It is going to be a great day to be a Rifleman!

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Thanks Man! And thanks to everybody that helped put on that shoot. I had one of the best times of my life out there and I can't wait to come back and try it with a different gun next time around. Learned a TON and can't wait to put it to use!

Mudcat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Warrick county
    Thanks Mike you were a lot of fun and a very good student, I will give you a star. Congratulations my friend!

Parker you did well yourself, trust me. You were so close. Persist it is your man.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Thanks Mike you were a lot of fun and a very good student, I will give you a star. Congratulations my friend!

Parker you did well yourself, trust me. You were so close. Persist it is your man.

Thanks! I haven't gotten a star in a long time! And feel free to use the term 'Sling Diva' as often as you like! :D that was honestly one of the best things I've been a part of, I loved every minute of it. I caught the pictures on the Appleseed forum and hope others post more. Wish I could have made it today. The next one will be a two day for sure!

parkerj112

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    Southern Indiana

Very close indeed. A little more practice and I might have to give ya a call and try again! But all in all a 207 with a stock 15-22 and iron sights I came a long way over just one day.

Thanks for the instruction.
    Parker

Mudcat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Warrick county
    Anytime Parker. Yes you did come a long way. Look at this picture and see if you can see one thing you are doing wrong. If you correct this it will help.

43209ab0.jpg

parkerj112

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    Looks like 2 things actually, wrist is not flat and my left elbow might be out of position. Seated shooting is a weak point that I am addressing. I also noticed that the AQT says on it something about moving my dope slightly for each course of fire to comp for the pumpkin on a post change?!? I figure that this is so that I can shoot aimed at the bottom of the target with different amount of distances up to the X in each different COF.

Thanks for the help,
    Parker

Top Bottom