• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CSK22

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Stoplight City
    Went in yesterday....TWICE, me and karodger went over there with one of our idiot friends. Service was great, in fact everything I looked at they offered me to hold. Its really nice being at a shop that doesn't mind you being there *cough* pops *cough* ;) my only wish is a student discount, but the range prices arent bad so it'll do. Can't wait to hit the range here soon!

Decent prices, great service, even if your not planning on buying anything its worth a trip! I like the "make an offer" mentality as well

And now they have me thinking about getting a saiga!

BoilerGuy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Lafayette
    +2

I was there for the third time today (first two times were about an hour each). I'm new to guns so I went ahead and took their 2 hour training course. For me, it was worth it (came with my year membership) but even if I had to pay the $15, I still think it would have been more than worthwhile for a beginner. I can't remember the instructor's name, but he was well spoken and good at teaching. Sometimes you get people who know their stuff but can't get it across...no problems here!

The previous two times I was there, they were busy but still took the time to ask how I liked what I rented, etc. I don't have much to compare it to (the range or the shop), but it looks like I'll be in there a bunch :yesway:

Top Bottom