• ...and so much more!
  • 7920drew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 17, 2014
    Lafayette, IN
    Hello all,

Registration is open for our next indoor USPSA match at Applied Ballistics! The first two were a great time and this should be more of the same! Match will start at 8p and finish around 1030p. We've filled up pretty quickly for both matches so don't hesitate if you want to come shoot!

Due to bay size we run 5-6 stages, which are on 3 bays. Mostly short and medium courses, last match round count was appx 118 rounds so keep that in mind. We have VERY limited squad size and can only take 24 shooters. Once we hit 24 I'll close the registration. If you sign up and something with your availability changes, please let me know so I can find people to fill the spots.

Looking foward to seeing everyone there! Here is some match video from the January match to give you an idea of what we put together: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfTl7v_r2VI

https://practiscore.com/applied-in25-uspsa-february-2017/register

7920drew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 17, 2014
    Lafayette, IN
    Quick update! We sold out the match in less than 2 hours! We've decided to try a 2 flight format to add some spots. In addition to the 8:000 start time we will also have 3 squads (of 6 shooters each) starting at 5:30p. Any shooters are welcome to shoot more than one division and squad in both flights, but you'll have to re register and pay for both spots!

looking forward to this match and more shooters!

7920drew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 17, 2014
    Lafayette, IN
    https://practiscore.com/results/new/31706

match results are on PractiScore and will be on USPSA shortly. Thanks for everyone helping set up and tear down! Next month I'm gonna work on the format and hopefully keep the number of shooters we had and get everyone out before 11p! Also possibly will be a special classifier match in march. All you new shooters get signed up for USPSA and take advantage of the classification system!

Alaskan454

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2016
    IN
    I second that, thank you to everyone at Applied Ballistics for making this happen and to Drew for designing the stages. Those 1/2 scale targets are harder than I expected!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Urimun
    Top Bottom