• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dave29

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jul 8, 2009
    Lawrenceburg
    E-Filed 3 SBR's several weeks ago, all 3 came back denied, via 3 different examiners.

Apparently you have to include a picture of the engraving and serial number now.

Is this new? I've never included either before, and have always been approved.

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    Were these made on 80% lowers, firearms that are new to the market, or by companies that are new to the industry?

I had to submit pics of my Palmetto PA-10 lower because they hadn't seen many SBR'd yet. A couple of the people who first efiled a F1 for the Scorpion Evo had to submit pics

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I did some reading and found that if the gun/manufacturer you want to SBR is not in the drop down menu, then you should send a pic of the maker and serial number. When I submitted the Form to SBR my Scorpion Evo, it was listed in the menu.

dave29

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jul 8, 2009
    Lawrenceburg
    Were these made on 80% lowers, firearms that are new to the market, or by companies that are new to the industry?

I had to submit pics of my Palmetto PA-10 lower because they hadn't seen many SBR'd yet. A couple of the people who first efiled a F1 for the Scorpion Evo had to submit pics

Nope

dave29

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jul 8, 2009
    Lawrenceburg
    I did some reading and found that if the gun/manufacturer you want to SBR is not in the drop down menu, then you should send a pic of the maker and serial number. When I submitted the Form to SBR my Scorpion Evo, it was listed in the menu.

Two Spikes, and one Bushmaster. All were in the drop down menu.

dave29

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jul 8, 2009
    Lawrenceburg
    Yeah thats just weird. I cannot locate anything that stipulates a pic must be submitted.

I'm hoping there is some kind of error that can be worked out over the phone and I don't have to resubmit them. I filled out the forms like I always have. Rumor has it, that it takes about 6 months to receive a refund.

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I'm hoping there is some kind of error that can be worked out over the phone and I don't have to resubmit them. I filled out the forms like I always have. Rumor has it, that it takes about 6 months to receive a refund.

Well, when I filed the Form 1 for a machine gun late last year (just for fun, in case a class action lawsuit started up over the whole "trust is not a person" bit to get around the specific language in the Hughes Amendment) and was, of course, denied, the refund only took about a month to show back up in my account.

Top Bottom