• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dave29

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jul 8, 2009
    Lawrenceburg
    I wasn't able to call until yesterday afternoon...

You do not have to submit a picture of the name/trust name engraved. I wasn't really given a reason why that was listed, but I did talk to a different examiner than what was listed on my forms. I do have to submit entirely new forms, but I have a direct line to call with my Control Numbers and the guy I am working with said he can push them right thru, so I don't have to wait.

upchurch67

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    I wasn't able to call until yesterday afternoon...

You do not have to submit a picture of the name/trust name engraved. I wasn't really given a reason why that was listed, but I did talk to a different examiner than what was listed on my forms. I do have to submit entirely new forms, but I have a direct line to call with my Control Numbers and the guy I am working with said he can push them right thru, so I don't have to wait.

So what was the problem?

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    Update. Finally re-submitted exact same forms with new control numbers, and they were all approved in less than a week
    How long did it take to get a refund?

I ask because I went online and looked up the 2 I submitted and I believe it will be denied and I'll have to resubmit.

Where it asks for additional description I thought I put in my trust and city, state and its blank.

Then on the yes or no questions I don't believe it ever prompted me to answer those questions so they were left blank also.

At this point I'm thinking I may get my form 4 back sooner than the 2 form 1's

digitalrebel80

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 97.4%
    38   1   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    New Whiteland
    How long did it take to get a refund?

I ask because I went online and looked up the 2 I submitted and I believe it will be denied and I'll have to resubmit.

Where it asks for additional description I thought I put in my trust and city, state and its blank.

Then on the yes or no questions I don't believe it ever prompted me to answer those questions so they were left blank also.

At this point I'm thinking I may get my form 4 back sooner than the 2 form 1's

You can leave the additional description area blank and still be fine, also the the yes no secton is also left blank for trusts.

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    You can leave the additional description area blank and still be fine, also the the yes no secton is also left blank for trusts.

I looked at someone else's Tuesday and noticed theres was the same, so I'm back to somewhat confident.

I answered the yes no questions while sending in a form 4 with a trust will it affect that? I've still got awhile on that. It's barely been over a month.

digitalrebel80

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 97.4%
    38   1   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    New Whiteland
    I looked at someone else's Tuesday and noticed theres was the same, so I'm back to somewhat confident.

I answered the yes no questions while sending in a form 4 with a trust will it affect that? I've still got awhile on that. It's barely been over a month.

No it shouldn't cause a problem. You just don't have to fill it out. I have seen them approved both ways.

Top Bottom