• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mrkeller

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2010
    Greensburg
    I applied for my LTCH about 3 weeks ago. I haven't recieved it yet, and now I'm moving. Should I call ISP and let them know or should I just put in for a change of address at the post office? I looked in the FAQ and couldn't find anything about it. Maybe I over looked it. Thanks for any info.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    I applied for my LTCH about 3 weeks ago. I haven't recieved it yet, and now I'm moving. Should I call ISP and let them know or should I just put in for a change of address at the post office? I looked in the FAQ and couldn't find anything about it. Maybe I over looked it. Thanks for any info.
    Put in for the change of address. I knew I was going to be moving when I applied for my LTCH. The clerk at the sheriff's office said to use my current address, and notify ISP of the address change after I received the LTCH. Click on this link: https://forms.in.gov/Download.aspx?id=6643 and it will download the duplicate/address change form. You do not need your LTCH to show your current address, but send the form along with $20 if you'd like one.

Top Bottom