• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rarejewell

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2015
    Metro Indy
    Does anyone have any experience with any iPhone gun/shooting apps? I recently download GunDealio, after seeing it advertised. I was able to put in for a few offer of a range bag, 2 free magazines, and a double mag pouch for my newly purchased Springfield 1911. This is the only thing I have put in for in terms of offers and such. Anyone have any info on GunDealio, or can share their experience with it? I was advised that it would take between 8-12 weeks to get my free goodies in the mail.

Thanks!

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Tom Gresham (of Guntalk Radio & TV fame) is behind the app. I don't have any hands on experience, but I do trust Tom to make sure you can get good, honest value from it.

Woody968

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2015
    Terre Haute
    That's strange, I started typing it in the search bar in the Ap Store and the name came up. I clicked on it to search but it said no results found. Is this an apple ap?

Rarejewell

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2015
    Metro Indy
    Update: my range bag, 2 magazines, and my double mag holder arrived today! Springfield said 8-12 weeks and I think it came in less than 10 days. Can't wait to load everything up and put it to good use to see the quality and punishment it can take. Overall good experience!

Top Bottom