April 18th-19th Patriots day shoot at Bass and Bucks!! (Wabash IN)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grunt soldier

Master
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    That's right this just hit the sign up event. So if your in northern IN and want to come to a patriots day shoot please check us out. I will be the shoot boss so if anyone needs any equipment or anything else don't hesitate to ask. I can probably even be convinced to help yall out with some ammo if needed :) the unicorn tears (22lr) or centerfire.

This is the last time Patriots day actually falls on the weekend for quite some time so come on out and enjoy this special event with us. Bring some friends and hear the amazing history and heritage that this country has. You have likely not heard the true stories before (Unless you have been to a appleseed before lol)

There will also be special swag just for this april 19th event that you won't be able to get any other time!!

Here are the sign up links and info.

Information page!

Appleseed Schedule

Wabash, IN Appleseed April 18-19, 2015- Eventbrite

linuxguy

Plinker
    Sep 20, 2012
    That range is something like 700 yards, isn't it? You can't post an event at that range and not tell us if there's going to be KD!

brotherbill3

Master
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    IN. (well to help Grunt)

... I have 1 (USMC recruit) I am bringing as his Graduation Present. - Trying to get more (he has friends going w/ him in August)

(doing "Grunt Soldier" style arm twisting). Spread the word this is going to be a great even - and I've Grunt give part of the history - He does a great job there too!

grunt soldier

Master
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    That range is something like 700 yards, isn't it? You can't post an event at that range and not tell us if there's going to be KD!

No sir this is our very first event being held at this location. It's going to be a standard 25m event this go round. Just to get our feet wet at the range. as our relationship progresses hopefully we can make a few KD events happen here.

This range is fine though for CF or rimfire so no problems there.

Last edited:

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    That looks good to me. I have it marked in my calendar and will kow in a week or two whether I will be free for the weekend and can then register!

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    No sir this is our very first event being held at this location. It's going to be a standard 25m event this go round. Just to get our feet wet at the range. as our relationship progresses hopefully we can make a few KD events happen here.

This range is fine though for CF or rimfire so no problems there.

I've been wanting to hit this range up! I'd wish you luck, but y'all won't need it. I look forward to KD's there in the future! :)
    Sadly, I cannot make this... but I need to hit an appleseed somwhere on the 19th so I can shoot my 'appleseed special'. (Ruger 10/22 hand-me-down from my father. A bit worse for wear, but I patched with it my first time through. Then later found the receipt where it was purchased on April 19th, 1968)

grunt soldier

Master
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    Well we are now officially sold out. 25 slots gone and gone. If your a ingo'er and want in send em a pm as I'm shootbossing this and I'll try to create a extra spot on the line for you! it has to be soon though.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Glad you sold out! Sorry I was not able to join. Yesterday looked like a beautiful day for a shoot. Look forward to an AAR!

Top Bottom