April 23-24th Crawfordsville Revere's Riders event - Who's going?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    It's a lot of fun shooting rifles, improving accuracy, learning American history and how we can make a difference in our communities today. Feel free to bring any rifle under a .50 that you want to shoot 4-500 rounds through.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I should be able to come by, at least on Sunday. I'll probably have tbhausen with me too. Itching to do a little shooting beyond 25 yards. Haven't done that in awhile.

Roguelet

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Montgomery County
    At least one, probably 2 kids will be attending. I didn't pre-register this time because their schedules are simply ridiculous- and there are schoolwork commitments that we have to make sure are taken care of first. The good news is, Saturday morning swim practice was just canceled so we're no longer dealing with THAT conflict. Which one of you managed to pull that off for me? ;)

We're still gathering "stuff." We have brand new rifles, one has a new scope that has been mounted but will need to be adjusted. We have SOME ammo. Still need to find some mats and slings, and get more ammo. Oh, and cases. The rifles are still in their boxes. I'm running out of time. I guess I'm going shopping after swim practice tonight.

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I will have some ammo for them to shoot free of charge. Any maybe a sling or 2, but I do not have extra swivels. One of the kids can use my shooting mat too, and I will gladly help them get the rifles sighted in. The boxes are fine for them to bring up to the line in. Are you shooting too? I think Mom deserves to get in on the fun.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Sounds like fun. Rifles only correct? I had to google the event, I've never heard of Reveres Riders.

RUN! Dont walk to this event. (or a later one) The instructors are top notch, the history lessons are eye opening, and the marksmanship skills you learn are awesome.

The only thing I can add here, is that the instructors with RR rock!

+1

Roguelet

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Montgomery County
    I learned today that you can not reply to a private message on here until you have at least 50 posts, which I do not yet have. I could swear that I've sent a private message on here before, but maybe that's just my age catching me...

I think I have almost everything I need. I didn't get mats or slings, but I think I have everything else. I'm sure that I'm forgetting something totally obvious.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I learned today that you can not reply to a private message on here until you have at least 50 posts, which I do not yet have. I could swear that I've sent a private message on here before, but maybe that's just my age catching me...

I think I have almost everything I need. I didn't get mats or slings, but I think I have everything else. I'm sure that I'm forgetting something totally obvious.

Water bottles.
    Slings will be key. Wish I could meet up and hook you up with some. I have a couple ruger 10/22's with adjustable stocks I could lend (with GI slings), but no way to get them to you. I'm at I-74 & 39

Top Bottom