• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jordan_J

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    Muncie
    Hey all. Does anyone know what the going rate before the gun frenzy was for the 100 round AR magazines? I know there are the Korean ones and the Beta ones. I have wanted to pick one up and would like eventually but don't want to over pay. Thanks! :rockwoot:

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    As I remember it, the Beta C-mags were selling for between $200 and $250. The imported mags $125 to $145 if my memory serves correctly. I have also heard but can't verify that you get what you pay for.

localone

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jul 22, 2010
    NW Indiana
    go to surefire.com and buy a backorder 100 rd quad stack mag 1/2 the price of a beta and more reliable or pick up a 60 rounder for 129.00...The beta mags jam up alot

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    go to surefire.com and buy a backorder 100 rd quad stack mag 1/2 the price of a beta and more reliable or pick up a 60 rounder for 129.00...The beta mags jam up alot

Please don't tell that to my Beta C-mag. I used it just last weekend and if fed 100 rounds flawlessly. Like everything, every now and then you will have one that has problems since like everything made by human beings, we are not perfect and therefore cannot make anything nor everything perfect, but at least most will be very good. ;)

Jordan_J

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    Muncie

I would like one of the 60 round Surfire mags. Bravo Company had them on sale last year for 90 something dollars but were out of stock when I noticed. I may just preorder it....thanks!

localone

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jul 22, 2010
    NW Indiana
    I would like one of the 60 round Surfire mags. Bravo Company had them on sale last year for 90 something dollars but were out of stock when I noticed. I may just preorder it....thanks!
    I own 4 of them...There is a reson the USMC use 60 round surefire mags..I never seen anoyone running around with beta mag

lester

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Greencastle
    The only extended capacity magazines I am willing to own are the Surefire mags. The rest are finicky gimmicks. Sure, everyone knows someone who has a Beta mag that does work; but most of us also know someone who has one that doesn't. Surefire mags ALWAYS work.

Top Bottom