Not open for further replies.

hopcam

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Here's my submission.
    Spikes lower with enhanced parts kit, Magpul ACS buttstock and MOE+ grip. Bravo Company upper with 18" stainless barrel BCM BCG and gunfighter charging handle & Midwest Industries handguard (upper was purchased in the Midwest industries showroom:drool:). Nikon M-223 3-12x42 scope with Nikon mount.

DSC_0188.jpg

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Here's my submission.
    Spikes lower with enhanced parts kit, Magpul ACS buttstock and MOE+ grip. Bravo Company upper with 18" stainless barrel BCM BCG and gunfighter charging handle & Midwest Industries handguard (upper was purchased in the Midwest industries showroom:drool:). Nikon M-223 3-12x42 scope with Nikon mount.

DSC_0188.jpg

That looks almost exactly like what I want to build next. Have you tried giving a good test for accuracy and range?

N_K_1984

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    Hopcam, that is a sick looking rig. I really like that. Was it a purpose build, or a build just to have it?

Last edited:

hopcam

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    Brownsburg
    That looks almost exactly like what I want to build next. Have you tried giving a good test for accuracy and range?

I've only gotten it out once at Atterbury and it was more or less a function check and to dial in the scope. That was only at 50 yds. Hope to try some longer distance soon..

poolman1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    sig556

i have had alot of ars for me byfar the sig556 is the best i have ever owned or shot for me best all around ar you can get dont know if you have shot one they r sweet tell me what u thank on my 3rd now it the 556 swat patrol i love it.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    i have had alot of ars for me byfar the sig556 is the best i have ever owned or shot for me best all around ar you can get dont know if you have shot one they r sweet tell me what u thank on my 3rd now it the 556 swat patrol i love it.

Allow me to translate:

I have owned many AR15's, but by far the Sig556 is the best of them. It also shot the best of those that I've owned. They are definitely sweet, and I'd recommend you shoot one if you haven't. To me, they are the best all around AR out there. I'm currently shooting the Sig 556 SWAT Patrol, and love it.

Welcome to INGO poolman! Just remember that internet forums work best when you write in complete sentences, with punctuation and capitalization.

:ingo:

Pic Thread:

Remember when it was like this outside? :D

blackoutinthesnoow.jpg

N_K_1984

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    Mike V is The Man when it comes to the "Who makes that _____? (insert AR15 part) Game."

Pic thread: Here's a fun little pic I took using the ol' iPhone
    6626101a.jpg

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Here's my submission.

DSC_0188.jpg

Thats a sweet rig, had to give ya some AR Rep on that one. Let us know how it shoots once you stretch it out a bit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom