• Status
    Not open for further replies.

joker7037

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Haven't posted in a while. I just finished my first AR build. Happy with how it turned out. Still need to visit the range though. PSA lower, AR Stoner upper in 5.56 16" barrel.

AR1.jpg AR2.jpg AR3.jpg

Last edited:

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Tm6x7qBh.jpg

Its almost done, just need to add a SureFire light and I will call it finished. LWRCI IC-DI rifle with an Elftman Match Trigger installed and just put the new Trijicon Accupower 1-8 on top this thing is a monster that can handle just about any job an AR can be asked to do.

nrgrams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Columbus
    Tm6x7qBh.jpg

Its almost done, just need to add a SureFire light and I will call it finished. LWRCI IC-DI rifle with an Elftman Match Trigger installed and just put the new Trijicon Accupower 1-8 on top this thing is a monster that can handle just about any job an AR can be asked to do.

Please keep us posted about the Accupower. I've been exceptionally interested in it since it was announced/released. Where'd you pick it up at?

ick

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2008
    NWI
    Finally ready to start my build on my INGO lower that I got in the last group buy.
    Picked up a 300 AAC pistol upper and am starting on gathering parts. Thinking of getting some blingy billet goodness just for the hell of it.

Pistol guys, any better luck (cleaner, I mean) with the NiB BCGs over the standard mil-spec?

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Dean the LWRC looks wicked man! I dig the optic too, haven't gotten to shoot through one, but I have gotten to look a bit. Very nice!

Finally ready to start my build on my INGO lower that I got in the last group buy.
    Picked up a 300 AAC pistol upper and am starting on gathering parts. Thinking of getting some blingy billet goodness just for the hell of it.

Pistol guys, any better luck (cleaner, I mean) with the NiB BCGs over the standard mil-spec?

Still just as dirty... Just easier to wipe down it would seem.

pyzik

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    SE MI
    Thanks guys. I had a plan with this rifle, which is rare for me. LOL. Very happy with how it all came together.
    Bipod should be here today. Cheap Harris knockoff. May upgrade in the future.

Since this is a pic thread. Close up of the camo.

KM3 Camo by Damage Photos, on Flickr

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom