• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pappy56

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Hancock County
    I've had one for over a year and not made the time to try it out. Made a tennis ball launcher for my SKS and had loads of fun with it.

KWL
    pappy56

Yukon227

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 15, 2011
    Henry County
    Where did you find blanks to fire it? I bought one a couple years ago and I haven't been able to find blank ammo.
    I found all my blanks at gun shows. Some are military surplus....I think I paid 5$ for 20. I ran into a guy who sells bulk ammo at a show a few weeks ago in Anderson and bought a gallon ziploc bag full for 10$ so Im set for a while. There is a guy who sells all sorts of golf clubs and balls not far from me...I stopped by his place and bought over 100 junk balls for 20$. The blanks shoot dirty so be ready for that but you will laugh with every shot. Even my grandma wants to shoot the evil black golf ball launcher :):

Yukon227

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 15, 2011
    Henry County
    YouTube does it no justice! I took mine to my neice's graduation party last week and had people of all ages laughing their a@@ off at every shot!

Last edited:

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    My initial question is "is there some mechanism to keep the ball from rolling out as the muzzle moves towards level?" The next question is "I wonder if you could make a magazine out of PVC or aluminum tubing?" I mat have to get one of these things! :ar15:

Golfballlauncher.jpg

something like this might work...

Last edited:

Yukon227

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 15, 2011
    Henry County
    I will occasionally use something thin for a wad like a.Walmart sack....that will usually hold the ball pretty tight but not so tight as to cycle the action

Top Bottom