ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

WHAT:
    Olympic Arms K3BM4A3. Slightly modified. No longer have the carry handle, you can get one for around $20 if you really want one. Currently wearing Magpul enhanced (aluminum) trigger guard, MOE+ pistol grip, MOE carbine-length handguard, MOE stock with riser. All furniture in FDE except riser. No optics on rifle, see optics options below. Has sling attachment piece under FSB. Also includes front sight post upgrade to cross hair.

Rifle is in 90-95% condition, everything looks new except some marks on the flash hider nut and the castle nut from an armorers wrench. Roughly 1000 rounds through the rifle over the last 3 years. 0 issues with reliability.

Trigger has worn in to a point that is honestly impressive for a pre-built AR, breaks cleanly. Rifle has been maintained very well and shoots excellently. My last range outing had a sub MOA group at 100 yards with a 4x optic. This isn't typical, but is possible. Typical groups are around 2-3 MOA with cheap (PMC Brass) ammo.

Selling because I have too many ARs. This was my first and has been an excellent rifle.

Includes one GI magazine.

OPTIONS:

Can upgrade GI mag to 20 or 30 round P-MAG (FDE or black, your choice) for an extra $10.
    Can include Magpul MVG (Vertical foregrip) in FDE for $10 (RIFLE GRIPS - MVG® - MOE® Vertical Grip)
    Can include a UTG carbine-length quadrail for $40

OPTICS:
    Package 1 ($300): Millet DMS 1-4x24 With box, cat tail, and Burris PEPR 30mm mount + Angled/offset BUIS
    Pacakge 2 ($220): Vortex strikefire with box, 2x magnifier, and two mounts + Magpul MBUS set in FDE

PRICE: $850 obo for rifle. Plus any options or packages you choose. I would greatly prefer to sell this with one of the optics packages included.

WHERE: Muncie.

TERMS: FTF in or around Muncie. Will meet half way for a good deal. IN DL Required. LTCH preferred, nothing recorded.

TRADES: Try me, worst I will say is no thank you. Specifically looking for a black Magpul CTR (mil spec tube) stock and a black set of BUIS. Also currently trying to find an AKS-74.

PICTURES: Multiple configurations, currently looks like the bottom pic. More here

TZVmHlf.jpg

yIrmvNE.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom