• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shftn6

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    NW Monroe Co.
    Last year about this time we had the 2010 AR-15 Open House. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and it was very well attended. Any chance of a similar 2011 event?

Dbusby2009

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    Madison County
    i don't know much about this because I wasn't a memeber until December, but I am buying my first AR on tuesday! it is the DPMS LR-308 ( I wanted to go with the .308 cal to use it for deer hunting at my cabin in Wisconsin)that was listed on here a couple days ago! any thoughts on it? anybody ever fired one? but this event sounds pretty interesting. what is it all about?

mjrducky

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Jun 16, 2009
    North Liberty, IN
    I would be interested in another as well. Picked up a lot of first hand knowledge which has helped me with changing parts on other ARs I have even.

Last edited:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I guess we just need someone to organize it! I'm always down for playing with black rifles. You'd have to again ask VUPDblue about renting the MCFG clubhouse (or find another suitable venue-- it doesn't require a range).

And although I'd recommend having them as separate events, its been a while since we've had an AR build party too.

HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton
    Considering I purchased my first AR this week (actually picking it up tomorrow), I would love to have the chance to see everyone's set up. There are several different options that I'm considering and getting my hands (or at least my eyes) on different combinations of accessories would really help my process. I would love to attend.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Count me in for this one too. I just recently re-joined the AR15 community for the first time in 15 years or so, and would love to come to one of these.

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I guess we just need someone to organize it! I'm always down for playing with black rifles. You'd have to again ask VUPDblue about renting the MCFG clubhouse (or find another suitable venue-- it doesn't require a range).

And although I'd recommend having them as separate events, its been a while since we've had an AR build party too.
    Where are u VUPDblue???? :dunno:I would definitly be interested so i could get some help changing my carry handle for a new spikes A1 upper :D

latj

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    I wasn't an INGO member yet for the last open house but I would definitely attend if there is another one.

random_eyes

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2009
    "Spring break" falls in the first half of March for a lot of schools. I think they stagger it to give Florida some relief.

Top Bottom