• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dbeasley2771

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 7, 2013
    Greenwood
    Hey guys! I wanted to get your thoughts on this two point AR-15 paracord sling. It has over 100 ft of paracord on it. It also has a adjustable nylon section. I put two 1" hook snaps on this one, but it could easily be customized with anything else. Let me know what you think

David

Dbeasley2771

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 7, 2013
    Greenwood
    Looks good. How does it feel? Any stretch or bounce to it?

No not really. I tried to make it as sturdy as possible, so I tied it pretty tightly. I guess I could make it looser and then it would have more of a bend to it. Paracord doesn't really stretch, but I guarantee it's definitely one of the heaviest duty slings out there.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    You should market that. I would buy one.
    I bought a one at the last Kokomo show that looks just like that. The guy had single point and two point models. I picked up the single and wish I had gotten the two point model. Oh well their is always another show.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Not to rain on anyone's parade, and it looks cool, but what happens when you have to use your sling for any of the numerous uses paracord provides?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I picked up a 2 point from the kid at the Kokomo show last year. Nice piece of work.

Not to rain on anyone's parade, and it looks cool, but what happens when you have to use your sling for any of the numerous uses paracord provides?

Buy a new sling. :)

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I picked up a 2 point from the kid at the Kokomo show last year. Nice piece of work.

Buy a new sling. :)

Lol, well yeah... I guess I'm always thinking practical in the SHTF sense. It's totally kick %$#, and I love the look, but I doubt it's something many would want to carry in a time of actual need.

Dbeasley2771

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 7, 2013
    Greenwood
    Yeah there's over 100ft over paracord in this sling so if you had to ever use it, there would be plenty of paracord. However, I agree with SERparacord. Just keep some with you at all times. I wouldn't want to have to take the sling apart. Too much work involved

Top Bottom