• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    I used to be in the business, and I’ve been around these guns for 30 years as a hobby. I’m intimately familiar with them. When I have an extra few bucks, or some extra time, I assemble a couple more and tuck them away. It’s therapeutic for me. When it’s time to do it again and I’m out of securable storage space, I’ll sometimes look over the collection and decide to get rid of a couple. I hate getting rid of them, but that’s sometimes necessary to facilitate the ability to do it again. It keeps my brain straight sometimes.

Curious, what type of stuff are you looking for?
    I would love a sharps 45-110 or 120 just from being a kid I fell in love as a kid when I saw Quigley down under.. i know thats not really a good reason, I'd even go for a reproduction if it was accurate

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    I would love a sharps 45-110 or 120 just from being a kid I fell in love as a kid when I saw Quigley down under.. i know thats not really a good reason, I'd even go for a reproduction if it was accurate

I know a guy w a #3 Ruger w octagon bbl by Penrod.........I'll text and see if still for sale.

GuardTime

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Looking to either build a colt AR or WTB one that has nice set up. Never built one, but wondered if it was hard to find colt upper and lowers to build. Or is a colt upper fine with different lower. Wondered about the same quality if anyone has advice.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I used to be in the business, and I’ve been around these guns for 30 years as a hobby. I’m intimately familiar with them. When I have an extra few bucks, or some extra time, I assemble a couple more and tuck them away. It’s therapeutic for me. When it’s time to do it again and I’m out of securable storage space, I’ll sometimes look over the collection and decide to get rid of a couple. I hate getting rid of them, but that’s sometimes necessary to facilitate the ability to do it again. It keeps my brain straight sometimes.

This^

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    A custom 6.5 grendel i built a.competitor florida.. he won state with it
    af87cfbfc34b8c57080e175bce6a4ff0.jpg

Looks nice

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Bingo. This is me all the way. 1911's as well.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Bingo. This is me all the way. 1911's as well.

My MO is usually build/assemble/buy one then it ends up as a gift to someone. I have my babies that never get sold, but I do love assembling firearms its my hobby.

Id love to get one of your 1911's CM sometime. I think they are all masterpieces the ones I've see. Like to get one with a serial number like CM-00001 ;)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My MO is usually build/assemble/buy one then it ends up as a gift to someone. I have my babies that never get sold, but I do love assembling firearms its my hobby.

Id love to get one of your 1911's CM sometime. I think they are all masterpieces the ones I've see. Like to get one with a serial number like CM-00001 ;)

I would love to build you one.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Not sure. I talk to him often, ill ask what organization it was buy from what he described, if I remember right it was very similar to our cihprs.

Top Bottom