AR-15 vs AK-47 - Solved once and for all (by science!)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jeremy1066

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    It looks like its time to sell my ARs. $2000 each or all 5 for $12000. I realize I can't get full price for them because they won't cycle through a ham sandwich.

Spazzmodicus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Jeffersonville, IN
    I now have a reason to bust open that case of SpongeBob band-aids that I've been hoarding.

But seriously, my AR has become my #2 preferred rifle in favor of my SKS. That round is simply terribly destructive.

roisigns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Oct 5, 2011
    cincy
    Science don't lie. Anybody wanna buy a AR cheap?
    th

loudpedal

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Parc Fermé
    Really? Cottage cheese? Ham sandwich? I think that rigorous qualitative analysis requires that you achieve verifiable, repeatable, empirical results.

Any scientific due diligence would require that a bacon test be performed. Can an AK cycle through bacon in a real world SHTF situation?

In my view an AK can't withstand that test. Why I have had bacon fall into the chamber of my AR on many occasions and it always performed flawlessly. And that yummy aroma of freshly cooked bacon mixed with the lacquer coating on Wolf ammo is exquisite. So I think that the AR wins that taste test hands down. :bacondance::bacondance::bacondance:

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Just what I have been preaching. The AK47 is far superious, I mean supercilious, dang it I mean superior to the ARanymodel. And proven scientifically! Gentlemen, the debate is officially over.

That was hilarious.

Top Bottom