• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

RonPaulSupporter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 26, 2008
    This is a build that was put together just over a year ago and has had about 800 rounds through it. It consists of an RRA lower receiver, CMMG LPK, and a Del-Ton 16" upper receiver with a lightweight barrel. It's a 1x9 twist barrel, chrome-lined, and chambered for 5.56. I've got about 120 rounds left of some brass case M193 ammo (Centurion I believe) that is also included in the price. At the moment I'm not looking for any trades, but I'm asking $450 cash. One 30rd mag is included. The only things that I've noticed might be of concern to any potential buyers are some small nicks on two places of the lower (which I've tried to illustrate in pictures) and of course the furniture has some tan krylon on it that's worn over time. As far as functionality goes the rifle has been very reliable and I've only had a single FTE and that was within the first 20rds fired from the gun. I'm located in the Bloomington area. Looking for a FTF transaction and someone with a LTCH would be preferable. If you have any questions don't hesitate to PM me. Thanks for looking! :rockwoot::ar15:
    IMG_1855.jpg

IMG_1859.jpg

IMG_1861.jpg

Here are the two pics of those nicks on the lower. It's hard to get good detail on them but.....
    IMG_1849-1.jpg

IMG_1848.jpg

And here's the M193 ammo I have left over.
    IMG_1835.jpg

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom