• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    Even during the 1994 AWB, AR15 mags were just barely more expensive than pre-ban because there were so many of them. What was expensive were pistol magazines because there were really weren't a lot of pre-bans available. But even then the worst prices I saw were double ($40 mags for $80).

This selling $10 mags for $80 - $100 is ridiculous.

Jeremy1066

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Here's a site that has Magpul PMags in stock and, at $60 for the Gen 3M, they will probably have them for a while. Needless to say, I removed them from my favorites list and will never buy from them again.

Magpul NEW Black PMAG 30 AR/M4 GEN M3, 5.56x45 [MAG557-BLK] - $60.00 : Gunkings.com, 10-22 and AR15 Parts and Accessories

"Gun Kings"... catchy name with a clever logo. Too bad they are now on the banned list with Cheaper Than Dirt, Dick's Sporting Goods, and the state of New York.

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    12.95 each. Like the other poster said, during the 94 ban it was tough to find standard capacity mags for lots of pistols but standard capacity 30 round AR mags were everywhere.

Incidently, I reject the term high capacity. The AR was designed to use 20 and then 30 round magazines as their standard capacity.

The Browning Hi-Power was designed in the 1930's with a 15 round standard capacity magazine. As were many others since then.

Top Bottom