• ...and so much more!
  • snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I saw that. Got a local gun auction and a gun show Saturday. May have to make it a hat trick.

Crap, I just remembered I have to go to Owensboro for work Tuesday. May be an expensive trip.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    My brother has the Ruger, and it has been shooting pretty well for him. I would say he paid more than 479 for his though....about a year ago. I run a Del Ton.

Greyson

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2016
    Irvington/Indy
    I paid $600 for mine and would not sell it for double. Depending on ammo, I get sub MOA groups. Never had a problem feeding different manufacturers of ammo. What's not to love?

bigbaloo95

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2014
    wolcottville
    We must have got good ones Greyson. I bought an early one and it has been aces for me. Machining was excellent and it is as accurate as a "budget " ar can be for me ( sub 2 inch at a hundred yards with my handloads). I bought it as a farm gun but use it more than any of the other (read more expensive)ones I have.

Think I paid 560ish for it and would recommend one to anyone but sounds like maybe you want to look the newer ones over well before buying.

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    Rural King has them for $439.99 in their ad. I have an older M&P Sport and really like it, but was thinking about adding the Ruger. Any other good/bad reports on the Ruger????

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Rural King has them for $439.99 in their ad. I have an older M&P Sport and really like it, but was thinking about adding the Ruger. Any other good/bad reports on the Ruger????

I have had no issues with mine, like it a lot.

Watch the RK ad, I think it is $499 with a 12% RK in store rebate. Works fine as long as you buy other stuff later on at RK.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom