• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nacelle

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2015
    Muncie
    How do to keep yourself from shooting all the ammo if you can only afford a couple boxes a week? Once I have a few hundred rounds, they call to me. "Shoot me!"

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Does reloading 9mm even make that much sense when a box of 50 is $10 at Walmart?

If you do alot of shooting or have 6 handguns chambered in 9mm then it makes sense. I have probably 3k loaded and shoot maybe 1k a year. It also give me something to do to get out of the house when Aunt Flow comes to town. Plus as others will say you can tailor the round to the firearm your shooting.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    About the next ban, B.O. and hitlery have both pointed to australia as an example to be copied. In addition to all semi-autos, they banned pump shotguns too. No reason our enemies won't try and add lever actions to the list too. They probably wont wait for round 2 to add bolt-actions that have detachable magazines and any "tactical" features, calling them "sniper rifles".

"If it's time to bury them, it's time to dig them up", not to worry about an alternative rifle

TheJoker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2010
    Shelby County
    I'm good. If they were good enough for "The Greatest Generation", they're good enough for me!
    M1ManCavePic_zpsxrqwpxdr.jpg

Top Bottom