• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Im tending to agree with his opinion on Bear Creek. Laughing at someone else's opinion is for middle school, laugh it up.

You mean like laughing at someone's "opinion" that someone should buy from a company that was literally JUST RAIDED BY ICE?

Yeah.....BCA totally is JAGA and doesn't cut any corners.

BCA is garbage.

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    Cheap??? Stick to Ballistic Advantage, Faxon, Green Mountain, and PSA Premium CHF

Larue Stealth and PredatAR barrels have been selling for super cheap as well. You get a hell of a lot for your money with them. Only downside is they seem to be frequently over gassed, which can be remedied with an adjustable gas block.

Those are the best budget options out there. Their barrels are quality. Personally, I wouldn't screw around trying unknown brands. The ones I listed are well regarded and consistently put out a good barrel.

Rock solid input. I'll add to that list Odin Works, especially if you can catch them on sale (I haven't followed their production for about 2.5 yrs, but they were an outstanding option whne I build my 18" AR a few years ago).

Voldemort

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 4, 2014
    Indiana
    You mean like laughing at someone's "opinion" that someone should buy from a company that was literally JUST RAIDED BY ICE?

Yeah.....BCA totally is JAGA and doesn't cut any corners.

BCA is garbage.

Googled it, they were raided by ICE and arrests were made. Seems illegals got hired with phony docs, not BCA fault. You have no intelligent input in regards to my posted question, doubtful any intelligent input anywhere.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Googled it, they were raided by ICE and arrests were made. Seems illegals got hired with phony docs, not BCA fault. You have no intelligent input in regards to my posted question, doubtful any intelligent input anywhere.
    And if you believe ANY small business employer that has 30 illegals working for them didn’t have a slight HINT that something was up...

Top Bottom