• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kunkel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Indiana
    I've been going site to site and store to store looking for a lower receiver parts kit for my build. I have not been able to find any deals like I would have thought an all good deals seem to be DPMS which I would rather not have after I've read reviews online and heard things in person. If anyone knows of any good sites to look at it would be greatly appreciated

Kunkel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Indiana
    On I'll check all these out....I'm just wanting something to fit well in my M&P15 lower and I already have a timney match trigger with hammer and sear.

avengedXT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 84%
    20   4   1
    Feb 15, 2010
    Behind the V!
    On I'll check all these out....I'm just wanting something to fit well in my M&P15 lower and I already have a timney match trigger with hammer and sear.

You can buy LPK's without the trigger components - honestly, Google would be the best bet. But upon searching for it on Google try to look for one of the sites listed in this topic.

AimSurplus is good, TY to whoever brought them up. JGSales also has some parts and JG is one my dad swears by, I've never touched them :dunno:

Best of luck! Be sure to let all of us know what you decide in the end

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Where are you located, OP? If convenient to Indy, we have CMMG basic kits in-stock at $69.95, CMMG w/ 2-stage match trigger and ambi safety at $159.95, and Spikes Enhanced kits at $189.95.

AD Marc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012

Might as well have a spare set of basic trigger parts since you won't save much getting an LPK without them. Match triggers are a trade off in reliability for trigger quality. If it gives up the ghost, at least you can have a serviceable rifle again in short order.

Kunkel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Indiana
    Where are you located, OP? If convenient to Indy, we have CMMG basic kits in-stock at $69.95, CMMG w/ 2-stage match trigger and ambi safety at $159.95, and Spikes Enhanced kits at $189.95.

I'm from the Montgomery county area, where are you located...yeah I wasnt sure how much it would save to drop the trigger out. I've tried my LGS but they weren't really willing to talk. I'm just ready to have a shoot able AR.

remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    I've been going site to site and store to store looking for a lower receiver parts kit for my build. I have not been able to find any deals like I would have thought an all good deals seem to be DPMS which I would rather not have after I've read reviews online and heard things in person. If anyone knows of any good sites to look at it would be greatly appreciated
    HUH? Ive built 3 DPMS AR15's (Sold 2 before i bought my house) and they all 3 went bang. What have your "heard"?

hrearden

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    If youre going to put an aftermarket trigger in your gun anyway, why not go with the DPMS lower kit? It will give you all your detents, pins, and springs and you wont have to worry about shucking out a lot of money. Ive used DPMS parts plenty of times and never had a single issue. If theres one thing Ive noticed, DPMS is a lot like WOLF ammo, there are a bunch of people who swear it sucks but there are even more, less vocal people who have never had any problems. I would go with one of their LPK's and put your other trigger in.

Top Bottom